SLS LUX Brickell last residence
Brickell, Miami, FL
Property type: Condo
Area (Sq Ft)
Garage / Parking
Gated entrance with 24 hours security
Ultra luxury concierge services
SLS Lux The Art of Living
Just steps from the next Brickell City Center, the new and most extravagant shopping and lifestyle destination in Miami, SLS LUX offers residents the best access in an oasis of exclusive privileges. Sophisticated design interiors, original masterpieces by contemporary masters, private terraces on the rooftop terrace, famous chef’s restaurant and on-demand limousine service to an elegant private beach club are among the many features, amenities and services designed to please the most demanding clientele.
• Located in the heart of Brickell, between the next upscale shopping mall and restaurants of the Brickell City Center and the Mary Brickell Village shopping center.
• 58-story tower designed by the internationally renowned architectural firm Arquitectonica, which features an LED facade by the renowned lighting artist Ana Isabel Martínez.
• Interiors designed by Yabu Pushelberg.
• Museum-quality art in selected common areas, including works by renowned artists Fernando Botero and Matias Duville, among others, and exterior art mural installation by Fabian Burgos.
• Restaurant on the ground floor of the famous chef Katsuya Uechi and cocktail lounge of SBar.
• 450 luxury condominiums with private elevators.
• A limited collection of 14 penthouse residences on the top three floors with 12-foot ceilings, custom gourmet kitchens and panoramic views of the Miami skyline and Biscayne Bay.
• Two self-service parking spaces available for most units in the secured parking garage or optional valet parking services 24 hours a day.